Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Blog Preview Post


  The good good thing is that i've got a lot of great projects in the work at this moment. It's not too many irons in the fire, it's just enough. The not so great thing is that nothing is far enough along to really have much to show for yet. I have a lot of chickens waiting to hatch. What i do have however is more sketch book drawings of cute cartoon dudes.




  So my first Preview for the "Blog Previews Post" is that, I promise to do a blog in the very near future that will name and explain some of the cartoon dude about as well as I know then myself.



   Next up for this weeks Preview Package is my pledge to post some news and picture from the up and coming film, The Taint. The Taint is a horror comedy being shot in Richmond Virginia and I am helping out and playing in the production. I spend most of today working on a death scene and I will be acting in another role tomorrow. Look out for a The Taint blog, coming soon.


  This next preview will be done without the annoying alliteration. This coming saturday night my heavy metal band Occultist will be playing it's second show. We are all very exited to be playing again and (I think) the t-shirts will be ready, on sale . I think it's going to be a good time. I have been writing here and there about the musical project in this blog but it may be time to dedicate an entire post to the dark tyrant Occultist.

  Lastly, I just returned from San Francisco this past weekend. It was my wife and I's honeymoon. (???is that how you say that???) We had a wonderful time. I don't plan on showing a bunch of happy photos of us smiling like goons yuppies from the home office in Action Wisconsin so don't worry. As you may know there is a ton of really cool art and culture going on out west. We saw as much of it as we could in our short time on vacation. Look out for a blog coming soon detailing thoughts adventures.


2 comments:

  1. You could just say "our" honeymoon. I think most people would understand it was with your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, we were having a conversation about that last night...

    ReplyDelete