Thursday, March 4, 2010

Street Pizza and Fan Male



Here is some more art work I did for the band Street Pizza's new album, Cancerous Planet. The drawing below is taken from a really old sketch book. I didn't have much time and we needed another image. It just goes to show that you should never throw anything out, RECYCLE!





I got this helpful e-mail from a FAN the other day. It was a reply to a quote I gave him Tuesday March 2 of last year. Better late than never or in this case much better never.

Hello, I was the guy looking for the (Zombie on a Skate board)
to be used as a tattoo. Just for a 5x5 black drawing I was thinking more like $20. That is what most designs go for if I buy them for a tattoo from various sites. (He gives me links to two sites that show artwork, thanks,) $80 seems a bit high. If you are firm on that, it is o.k. I just won't be purchasing it from you at this time.

Maybe I'm being bitchy, you know, "Don't look a gift pig in the mouth, just take it to bed and shut up..." This guy want to give me money for my art right. Yeah, just like 7-11 or something.


and now the print is really big, i wonder if it will look like this in the blog...I have no idea how that happened, really.wacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment