Thursday, August 2, 2012

Daily Sketch Challenge


My friend Seth is attempting to post a sketch a day to his blog. I'll double check with him soon to see if that's still happening or if I just imaged it. (I'll also post a link to his blog next time!) It seemed like a really cool challenge for an artist to take on but like a lot of great ideas I knew I wasn't going to take part in it. After some internal debate I've reconsidered. I'm not going to post a new Blog entry everyday so settle the hell down. I'm going to try to have a few sketches up every week and hope they add up to 5/7ish drawings, representing the days of the week. Dig?

The drawing above will not count of course because it's a finished drawing. I'm still going to posted completed artwork so you're getting a bonus!

The drawing below is the first sketch of this little project. I just drew it, it's super fresh. This is the new Swamp Thing from the DC Comics relaunch. I just read the last issue and I enjoy it. It makes my friend Scott so mad he spits when he talks so that's another bonus.






No comments:

Post a Comment