Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Will by The Will


Greetings scum, it's your friendly neighborhood doomsayer with one finished drawings and two pencil sketches for you to judge. I didn't really consider how I would feel about publishing rough drawings until right now. This process is like standing naked in front of mean girls and letting them circle all you flaws with a sharpie marker. I hate most of my finish art enough as it is these days. So heres to hoping that this'll become the catalyst for my next big artist brake through. (Roaring sound of resolve and purpose!!!)



This is Wonder Woman, above. Wonder Woman is really one of the best new books that DC is publishing at this point. I know it feels weird to read a comic about a dumb girl who doesn't have crazy ripped muscles and explosions and stuff but it's worth the read. I promise.

This is The Will and Lying Cat from the Image book Saga.

Next time I'll try to draw some folks who aren't in the funny books so I may have to leave the house. Until then...

Keep lying, stealing and listening to heavy metal!

1 comment: